Bake-a-Boo, Jakarta

I actually first knew Bake-a-Boo from Instagram where people posted pics of its iced coffee with donut on top, and during my recent Jakarta trip I got a chance to visit the Pluit outlet. Bake-a-Boo is more like a to-go coffee shop with only a few seatings. It was quiet but some patrons did come and go dabao-ing coffee and bites.



Living up to its name, Bake-a-Boo also sells baked goods like cake, donut, as well as light bites like risoles. There is even ice cream on display!


Donat Kentang Mocha Mesis + Es Kopi Susu Kampung - IDR33,000
I found Bake-a-Boo's es kopi well-executed. It was not too sweet and the coffee flavor was pretty rich. The donut was sold separately at IDR9,000. As for the donut, I believe it was freshly-made. It was fluffy and good in consistency. I felt full by just eating one donut.

Brown Sugar Boba Fresh Milk - IDR28,000
The drink was a tad too sweet for me but I love how bouncy the pearls were. Not really a fan of brown sugar boba drink but I quite enjoyed this one.

Due to the limitation of space, Bake-a-Boo may not be the right place for you to chillax. However, I would definitely recommend you to visit this place for good coffee and bites.

-

Jl. Pluit Karang Permai Timur 6/1-C
North Jakarta, Indonesia 14450
+6287741590950
Opening hours: 7am - 9pm (Mon - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts